Brad, Mel and Val

Brad, Mel and Val
by Van Allen Photography, Kannapolis

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Val's Sick

This morning when I got Valerie up to go to pre-school she told me she had a headache. I brushed it off, thinking she just heard another kid at school say that. I went to pick her up this afternoon and she was crying, saying her head was hurting. If I didn't feel bad enough, I felt worse when she told me, "I told you I not feel good, Mama." Rip my heart out!
I took her to the walk-in clinic and the doc said she is just coming down with something. Less than 20 minutes later in the car, she throws up. My poor baby! Now she's crying and upset because she has puke all over her. I get her home, clean her up (and the car seat) and she says she's hungry. I guess so since she just threw her guts up. She had a bowl of chicken noodle soup, and asked for more. I made her wait 20 minutes to make sure we weren't going to see that again, then let her have another bowl. She lapped that up to. Hopefully this is just a stomach bug and not the flu! I hope my baby feels better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment